Our corporate governance
The Board of Directors of Gaznat SA consists of nine members who represent the interests of all the company’s shareholders. It meets around ten times a year. It defines the strategic guidelines of Gaznat SA and ensures they are implemented correctly.
The Corporate Secretary's office provides administrative support to the Board.
The Board of Directors is also assisted by two committees which deal with specific matters:
- The Remuneration Committee
- The Risk Committee
The Executive Committee, consisting of four directors, is responsible for the day-to-day running of the company.
It implements the strategic decisions of Gaznat SA in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the Board of Directors:
- René Bautz - Chief Executive Officer
- Henri Bourgeois - Director, Head of Finance and Administration
- Frédéric Rivier – Director, Head of Trading
- Gilles Verdan – Director, Head of Networks
Activities relating to Human Resources, legal support and quality/safety analysis come under the direct remit of executive management.